shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jersey

"Eh, I suka u punya jersey la, cantiknya!" This was the first opening sentence from a Petrol station worker when I just opened the car door and ordered "full tank please". I came across this female futsal state player (Negeri Sembilan) in a Shell Petrol Station near Seremban Two. She is a jersey collector, apart from her role as a state player. Her name is Yus. I was wearing this jersey which I got from the merchandise shop in Manchester United Stadium, Old Trafford, Manchester, when I visited England last year. I bought another grey polor shirt from there also. Not that I am a die-hard fan of Manchester United, but I'm just a pure jersey lover (like Yus).
Yus always practises futsal in the futsal park at Jalan Rasah. No wonder I have never bumped into her before. I used to play futsal as well, but in the stadium near Makro. I played with my other batchmates or schoolmates (often mixed team) very often when I was in 4th year and during the first half of my final year before graduation. We got subsidized partially by IMU sports council for renting the courts. The usual charges for one court is RM25 per hour. We usually payed only RM1 per person for one evening. Yus invited me to join their female team for training, as she could hardly find girls who actually like sports (especially foorball or futsal). I would like to, if I'm offered to do my housemanship in Seremban General Hospital. Nonetheless, she asked me to contact her other friends in Ipoh for training when I start working in Ipoh in May. What a graceful new acquaintance with a futsal enthusiast today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home