shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Friday, March 24, 2006

25th March 06

Tomorrow 25th March 2006 is an important day to me, for several reasons. Firstly my parents are going to Shang Hai again for vacation. Secondly my bestest friend is going back to Sabah, for good, after spending half a decade in West Malaysia and my other good pal in A-level is visiting China also tomorrow. And lastly My Europe trip is officially starting from tomorrow onwards....eheheh
A bit nervous now, not because of the butterfly in the stomach, rather this time I'm travelling with one new tourmate. She is actually my classmate. Didn't expect the trip to on, until we both signed up together during the MATTA fair 17th~19th 06. She was just randomly sending sms out to ask for a company for the tour, and I happened to be interested and wanted to go to such places. I called off my Australia trip at last minute, and joined the Europe tour instead, with her...
My first landing country is Switzerland. Its first destination in the country is Zurich. I think we will spend a nigth in Zurich before moving to Lucerne the next day.
The routes of our Europe tour is such : Switzerland --> Germany --> Netherlands --> Belgium -->France and lastly England. I'll try to update my journey and tour stories along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home