shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

When somebody hopes to see you

"I thought I will never see you again!" This was what came out from Professor Sxxa, when i met him at the corridor of 3rd floor in the uni. (3rd floor is the lecturers' rooms and offices, and also the link to our teaching hospital).
I'm forever associated with him, just because of a research project. I have been working along with him for a local research for more than 2 years. It was part of my academic activities in 3rd year, initially, then later became an ongoing extra curricular assignment.
He has the students strike fear character. He does not scold students. Rather he likes to nag students with a trace of sarcasm in his voice. This is why students run away from him. The moment they hear his voice from far, they would have slunk off the other direction.
After working with him, I started to realise that he's very fatherly and caring. Not really that horrible, respectful and dignified indeed. Ke keeps a fatherly eye on his students. Really...I begin to like him...and of course always look upon him as a role model :) (Absolutely confident to say this)
I wanted to let him know that I miss him very much. When he said this (I thought I'll never see you again) to me, I know he hopes to see me too :)
Don't you think this is very father-like :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home