shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Monday, March 13, 2006

Is Green Tea green-coloured or tea-coloured?

Has anyone ever thought of whether Green Tea is green-coloured or tea-coloured? I wonder. Was crazily indulged in drinking tea recently...searching for all kinds of tea in the market and constantly trying them almost everyday, of different assortments.

So far, among the Chinese tea, this is my favourite. Parents bought it from China recently, during their annual trip to ShangHai early this year. I can say that noone in my family will resist tea...from my grandpa to the youngest, my nephew.

Hmm...One day, I was puzzled by this, when looking into the colour of the tea...

What colour do you see?

If I do not have colour-blindness (which in fact is confirmed by the lately done full medical check-up before starting my housemanship), it is tea colour. Well, but this is green tea!!!

I vaguely remember that the last time I drank green tea (though it was like 3 years ago) in a Japanese Restaurant, the green tea was green in colour!!! Really...Unless I have bought the expired or rottened or fake green tea,or is it because it has been added a lot of preservative or colouring?Until its colour has changed!Well, it still tasted good when I drank it, so I didn't doubt about its expiry or if it's decayed.

Anyone call tell what's wrong?Or whoever has expertise in tea, feel free to share your thoughts and opinion :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home