shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Reptiles

"Aquaria KLCC Presents the Reptilian Encounter 1st~31st March", was visually attracted to this headline while flipping through the Star newspaper. "It's a close encounter you don't want to miss! Cold-blooded creatures make Aquaria KLCC the coolest place to visit this March as we showcase the world's most exotic reptiles. Catch our reptilian friends, and over 5,000 other fascinating aquatic and land animals live in Aquaria KLCC! " I have no idea at all since when was this Aquaria established? (Did not go to KLCC lately). Must be quite some time, if not the recent one year, coz I remember two of my Japanese friends who visited KL a year ago, showed me a photo a Python wrapt around their bodies taken in KLCC last year February. Hahah..I must admit that I'm very idiotic about reptilians. Maybe I can only tell if it is a King Cobra, python, crocodile, or lizard, that's all, if you want me to name them :P
So, I guess I should make zoos or aquaria to be one of my sightsee destinations when I go foreign traveling again next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home