shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

showing off my new shoes


Pampered myself with one pair of new sport shoes after getting my third month salary :)
Got it from Jaya Jusco Ipoh in conjunction with its anniversary sale (or some thing like that).
Only realised I bought the same style as the previous pair. I bought my first pair of Brooks in December last year.Have been wearing the old pair most of the days for my workout routine for the past six months. Can tell from its surface that the shoes are showing signs of wear.So today i decided to give my old shoes a treat-let it to have a break. And I will be wearing the new pair for jogging from today onwards.



"Brooks"-knew this brand while i met my jogging fellows in Batu Pahat. Most of them are wearing this brand.Besides recommended by them, also checked the brand out from this website http://www.brooksrunning.com myself.Feel free to browse and maybe you will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home