shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

How would you rank these 5?

Given 1.money 2.friends 3.family 4.career 5.relationship, how would you rank them?
A friend of mine ranks family and relationship at top, then money and friends tie at 3rd and 4th place and lastly career. For him, family is always there from him through every ups and downs, relationship is something lasts until the end of life, career goes last as it does not provide emotional and psychological well-being which is essential to sustain good quality of life. (By the way, he's a doctor). Kind of agree with him in certain reasonings. Well, will let you know about my own thoughts at the end of the post.
Another friend of mine, thinks that family is the priority, followed by relationship, then friends, career and money. He said he's kinda out of the norm as people at his age (according to Chinese horoscope, who are born in the year of dog), will choose friends the most important. Dogs are loyal...(quite superstitious huh..)
And a final survey from a friend who also prioritizes family and relationship, followed by career=friends=money. To him, the last three are inter-change-able in terms of their ranking at diffrent times and different circumstances. Yes, this is answer!
I'm not a very flexible person, but yet not too rigid! (err...isn't this statement contradicting). To me, at this stage, career is the most vital element in my life. Family and relationship tie at second and third place while friends and money the last two. As I still remain single, and kind of enjoying my working life right now, career is more important than any other things. (Family always goes hand in hand with whatever my top priority is). Until one fine day, when I have found my other half, then I might divert my focus on relationship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home