shellgal

A newborn doctor who is enthusiastic about her career and passionate for her life and of course, she also dreams a lot when she is awake...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Feeling so good..

Ya...right now i'm feeling so good.This is the life I'm longing when I'm off work.
Got up early at 6am in the morning, stretched my muscles a bit, the brushed up and went to the nearby park for a morning workout.
Phew...I managed to run for 60 mins today.A satisfactory maintanance record :)
Immediately turned on the radio and set the channel to 988 when I reached home, followed by warming up my desktop, got it connected.
Went upstair to take a shower, met my dad, and greeted him. As usual, nagged by him, the moment he saw me sweaty and in a sporty attire. He thought that I was about to go jogging.The worse, he found out that I'm actually done with my morning jog, he started to nag me for being jog too early in the morning. Kept saying that it's too dark,too dangerous, insecure...blah blah blah to jog alone early in the morning.
Nonetheless, I'm feeling good, despite the nagging, and somewhat have a sense of satisfactory, for being able to keep up with my routine :)
Enjoying a two-day Raya leave at home. Listening to my favourite channel and browsing the net randomly now.
Selamat Hari Raya to all the Muslims :)

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Pizza Cutter said...

Hey. Found you through the ever-dangerous "next blog" button. Every day, I hit the button and find a random one to feature as my "next blog" of the day. Today, you're it. Congratulations... I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home